Will the Home Office accept your translation?

Any translations that have been completed by NRL are accompanied by our translation certification letter, which states that we are corporate members of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI). This means they can be accepted by the Home Office. However, if you require legalisation or notarisation of your documents, you may need to get in touch with a Notary Public or the FCO.